Amazon Quiz Answers (12th August 2020) Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Amazon Quiz Answer Today, Amazon Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10: India’s one of the most popular Online shopping site conducts Quiz Time on there App. Where you can win exciting Gift Prizes like Free Amazon Pay Balance, Smartphone, Gadgets, Free Shopping & more every day by giving the right answers.
This Contest is now daily but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon.
This Quiz Time Contests valid for Amazon App users only. So, you need to download & Install Amazon App on your smartphone to eligible yourself.
Only 5 questions ask by Amazon in this Daily Quiz Time Contest and you need to give the right answer to win Free Amazon Gift Prizes.
Here in this article, Deals Karo Easy team going to share all the information about Amazon Quiz Today.
Daily Amazon Quiz Answers 2020 Details:
Prize – Win One Plus 7T Pro*
Date – 12th August 2020 (Daily 8 AM to 12 PM)
Winners Will Declare On – 13th August 2020
Total Winner – 1
Prize Delivery Date – 31st October 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz:
Here are the Todays Amazon Quiz Answers
12th August 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
1. Basheerunnisa Begum Daughter Of Mir Osman Ali Khan Belonged To Which Royal Family Of India?
Answer 1: Nizams Of Hyderabad
2. HITAM Is The Name Of The App Planned To Launch For COVID 19 Patients By Which State?
Answer 2: Telangana
3. Stuart Broad Along With Which Other Player Won The Man Of The Series Award In The Recently Concluded Wisden Trophy?
Answer 3: Roston Chase
4. The Rafale Jets That Made Their Way Into India Originate From Which Country?
Answer 4: France
5. Which Indian Youth Has Joined The UN Secretary General’s Youth Advisory Group For Climate Change?
Answer 5: Archana Soreng
10th August 2020 – Win 20000
1. Which Renowned Striker Has Become The First Player To Score 50 Goals In Serie A, Premier League and La Liga?
Answer 1: Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Which Of These Is Considered To Be The World’s Oldest Film Festival, Whose 77th Edition Is Slated To Happen In September 2020?
Answer 2: Venice Film Festival
3. ‘uest For Restoring Financial Stability In India’ Is A Recently Released Book Written By Which Former Deputy Governor Of RBI?
Answer 3: Viral Acharya
4. Which Professional Football League In India Has Become The First League From South Asia To Be Inducted In The World Leagues Forum?
Answer 4: ISL
5. Which Former Diplomat Is The Author Of The Recently Released Book ‘The India Way: Strategies For An Uncertain World’?
Answer 5: S Jaishankar
9th August 2020 – Win One Plus 7T Pro*
1.With Which Of These Countries Has The Reserve Bank Of India Agreed To Do A Currency Swap Worth $400 Million?
Answer 1: Sri Lanka
2. Which English Cricketer Has Topped The ICC All-Rounder Rankings Following A Brilliant Performance In The Second Test Against West Indies?
Answer 2: Ben Stokes
3. Which Of These Movies Is Based On The Life Of A Woman Described In S. Hussain Zaidi’s book ‘Mafia Queens Of Mumbai’?
Answer 3: Gangubai Kathiawadi
4. A Test Series Between England And Which Team Is Played For The Wisden Trophy?
Answer 4: West Indies
5. The ‘MAUSAM’ App For Forecasting Weather Was Recently Launched On The Foundation Day Of Which Of These?
Answer 5: Ministry Of Earth Sciences
8th August 2020 – Win Noise Shots Wireless Headphones
1. India’s Mixed Relay Team Of The 2018 Asian Games Had It’s Silver Medal Upgraded To Gold After Which Team Got Disqualified?
Answer 1: Bahrain
2. Which Of These Movies Is Based On The Life Of IPS Officer Abhayanand, Who Began The Super 30- Free Tutorial Along With Anand Kumar?
Answer 2: Pareeksha
3. The ICC T20 World Cup 2020, That Was Postponed Recently, Was Scheduled To Be Held In Which Country?
Answer 3: Australia
4.Chandrikapersad Santokhi, The President Of Which Country Was Featured In The News Lately Because He Took His Presidential Oath In Sanskrit
Answer 4: Suriname
5. Which Popular Asian Band Is Set To Headline The 10th Edition Of The Virtual IHeartRadio Music Festival Along With Miley Cyrus And Coldplay?
Answer 5: BTS
7th August 2020 Win Fossil Explorist Watch
1. The Movie ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ Features Which Of These Actors Playing The Role Of Inspector Jatil Yadav?
Answer 1: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
2. Bathynomus Raksasa Is The Name Of The 14 Legged Sea Cockroach Recently Discovered By Researchers In Which Ocean?
Answer 2: Indian Ocean
3. The Third Unit Of The Kakrapar Atomic Power Project (KAPP-3) Recently Achieved Its ‘First Criticality’. Which Indian State Is It In?
Answer 3: Gujrat
4. Which Smartphone Recently Became The First Ever Phone In The World To Be Launched Via An Augmented Reality Event?
Answer 4: One Plus Nord
5. Lalji Tandon, Who Recently Passed Away At 85, Was The Presiding Governor Of Which State?
Answer 5: Madhya Pradesh
6th August 2020 Win Rs.50000 Pay Balance
1. ‘Paheli’ Is A Recently Released Song From Which Movie, Based On The Life Of A Famous Indian?
Answer 1: Shakuntala Devi
2. Sofia Kenin, The Winner Of The 2020 Australian Open Women’s Singles Title, Represents Which Country?
Answer 2: USA
3. What Was The Colour Of The Rare Albino Turtle Recently Spotted In The Balasore District Of Odisha?
Answer 3: Yellow
4. Padmanabhaswamy Is The Tutelary Deity Of Which Royal Family Of India?
Answer 4: Travancore
5. To Mark The Date Of The Establishment Of FIDE, United Nations Celebrated July 20th 2020 As What Day For The First Time?
Answer 5: World Chess Day
5th August 2020 Answers Win Huawei P30 Pro
1. Which actress who starred as a child artist in Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Rockstar’, plays a lead role in a Hindi movie based on a John Green novel?
Answer 1: Sanjana Sanghi
2. Former World Rally Championship winner Carlos Sainz won which famous event in January 2020 at the age of 57?
Answer 2: Dakar Rally
3. Recently, Indian ambassador to France, Jawed Ashraf flagged off 5 fighter jets from which company, that has joined the Indian Airforce?
Answer 3: Rafale
4. In response, to a request from the WHO, India recently sent $1 million worth of anti-tuberculosis medicine to which country?
Answer 4: North Korea
5. Proserpina, HeliNa, Dhruvastra are all what type of missiles used by the Indian Armed Forces?
Answer 5: Anti-tank missiles
4th August 2020 Answers Win Dyson Air Purifier
1. Who recently became the second-fastest all-rounder to reach the Test double of 4000 runs and 150 wickets?
Answer 1: Ben Stokes
2. Rose Christiane Raponda became the ﬁrst female prime minister of which country in July 2020?
Answer 2: Gabon
3. Lourdes Roman Catholic shrine, which organised world’s ﬁrst e- pilgrimage, is located in which country?
Answer 3: France
4. Which country has recently started resettling Rohingya refugees on a floating island named ’Bhasan Char‘?
Answer 4: Bangladesh
5. What is the name of the comet discovered by NASA, which is said to be visible to the naked eye in the month of July?
Answer 5: Neowise
3rd August 2020 Answers Win Rs.20000 Pay Balance
1. Helios, Ulysses And The SOHO Are All Missions To Study Which Astronomical Body?
Answer 1: Sun
2. Which Famous Temple Is Located In Prabhas Patan Near Junagadh In Saurashtra?
Answer 2: Somnath Temple
3. The Chiang Mai Initiative Is A Multilateral Currency Swap Arrangement Among The The Members Of Which Organisation?
Answer 3: ASEAN
4. ‘If It Bleeds’ Is A 2020 Collection Of Four Previously Unpublished Novellas By Which American Writer?
Answer 4: Stephen King
5. Which Country’s Top Tier Football League Title Did FC Porto Claim After A Win Over Sporting Lisbon?
Answer 5: Portugal
2nd August 2020 Answers Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
1. Hemang Amin, Who Was Appointed As The Interim CEO Of BCCI, Is The Chief Operating Officer Of Which Sports League In India?
Answer 1: IPL
2. Which Day Is Celebrated On July 12th Every Year To Commemorate A Young Pakistani Activist’s Fight For Women’s Rights In Education?
Answer 2: Malala Day
3. Which Indian Has Recently Been Named As The Recipient Of The 2020 Von Karman Award, Given To Achievers In The Field Of Astronautics?
Answer 3: Kailasavadivoo Sivan
4. Pasakha Industrial Estate Is Located In _______. India Has Recently Opened New Trade Routes For It.
Answer 4: Bhutan
5.Which Company Has Recently Launched A Video Conferencing App Called ‘BlueJeans’ In Collaboration With Verizon?
Answer 5: Airtel
1 August 2020 Answers Win Noise Shots Headphones
1. Which Country Recently Hosted The Third G20 Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors Meeting?
Answer 1: Saudi Arabia
2. Which Of These Organizations Is Behind Covaxin- A Proposed Vaccine For COVID- 19, Which Is Currently Undergoing Trials?
Answer 2: Bharat Biotech
3. July 16th 2020 Was The 75th Anniversary Of The Trinity Test. What Was The Result Of The Project That Included This Test?
Answer 3: First Atomic Bomb
4. Which Author Recently Published A New Book Titled ‘A Song Of India’ To Mark 70 Years Of His Literary Journey?
Answer 4: Ruskin Bond
5. Which Academy Award Winner Will Receive The ‘Tribute Actor Award’ In The Toronto Film Festival 2020?
Answer 5: Kate Winslet
Play the Latest Amazon Quiz:
- Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answers Win Rs. 25000 By SBI Card
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Pay Bills With Alexa Quiz Answers Win Prize Rs.10000
- Amazon Prime Day Special Tap And Win Quiz Answers Win Mi Laptop and Rs 10,000
- Amazon Prime Day Special Spin and Win Quiz Answers Win Prizes
- Amazon Prime Day Quiz Answers Winning Price Rs.1000, Rs.100K & 50K
- Amazon Quiz Answers Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
- Amazon Pantry Beauty Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Safe Travels Quiz Answers Win Rs.5000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Sony TV (5 Prizes)
- Amazon Big Muscles Quiz Answers Win – Rs.10000
- Amazon Prime Day Quiz Answers Today Win – Rs.100000
- Amazon Intel Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Win Rs.50000 Pay Balance
- The Amazon Blog Day One Quiz Answers Win Prize Rs.20,000 (10 Winner)
- Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answers (10 Winners Prize) Win Rs. 10,000
Play Latest Flipkart Quiz:
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers (Daily Answers)
- (Daily)Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Flipkart Plus Big Saving Days Quiz Answer & Win Prizes