Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20th August 2020 Win Gifts
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20th August 2020 Win Gifts – If You Are willing to get all the Right Answers of Quiz Here below I have mentioned all 5 Correct answers of the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Now Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Is Live Give all correct Answer and Win Unlimited Prizes of Gems, Gifts & Vouchers easily.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
Prize – Gems, Gifts & Vouchers (Unlimited Prizes)
Date – (Daily 12 AM to 11.59 PM)
Winners Will Declare On – After 15 Days
Total Winner: Unlimited
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz:
4. Find Daily Trivia Quiz
5. You have to give answers to a Total of 5 Questions.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
20 August 2020 Answers:
1: Disha Patani Had A Cameo In Which Salman Khan Film Directed By Ali Abbas Zafar?
Answer 1: Bharat
2: The Film Madras Café Is Based On The Assassination Of Which PM Of India?
Answer 2: Rajiv Gandhi
3: A Film Made By Who Among These Was Never Submitted As India’s Entry To The Oscar Awards?
Answer 3: Aparna Sen
4: Naseeruddin Shah Has NOT Won A National Award For Which Of These Films?
Answer 4: A Wednesday
5: The 2019 Film ‘Joker’ Has Been Directed By The Director Of Which Film Series?
Answer 5: The Hangover
19 August 2020 Answers:
1: Which Cricketer Is Married To The Lead Actress Of The Film ‘ Dil Diya Hai ‘ ?
Answer 1: Harbhajan Singh
2: Often Depicted With A Blacksmith’s Hammer , Who Is The Roman God Of Fire ?
Answer 2: Vulcan
3: The Magical Double Bass Is The First Novel In Which Series Of Novels Set In Russia ?
Answer 3: Tanya Grotter
4: How Is The Jewish Actress ‘ Ruby Myers ‘ Better Known To Us From Indian Cinema ?
Answer 4: Sulochana
5: The Scientist Who Developed The Modern Classification System Of Blood Groups Was
Answer 5: Austrian
18 August 2020 Answers:
1: Is The First Indian To Win A Badminton World Championship Gold Medal .
Answer 1: PV Sindhu
2: Which Of These Is A Lifestyle Brand Launched By MS Dhoni ?
Answer 2: Seven
3: Who Among These Took A Hattrick In This Year’s ICC World Cup ?
Answer 3: Mohammed Shami
4:Which Sport Is Excluded From The Commonwealth Games ( CWG ) 2022 ?
Answer 4: Shooting
5: Nepal’s Gaurika Singh , The Youngest Olympian In 2016 , Is Associated With Which Sport ?
Answer 5: Swimming
17 August 2020 Answers:
1: ‘ S 2nd Film The Upcoming Film Marjaavaan Will Be In Bollywood .
Answer 1: Tara Sutaria
2: The 2019 Hollywood Film Joker Is Based In Which Of These Fictional Cities ?
Answer 2: Gotham
3: The Amazon Prime Series Mirzapur And Inside Edge Have Both Been Produced By
Answer 3: Excel Entertainment
4: For Which Of These Songs Did American Rapper Eminem Win An Academy Award ?
Answer 4: Lose Yourself
5: Which Of These Disney Cartoon Characters Is Not Based On A Book ?
Answer 5: Goofy
16 August 2020 Answers:
1: How Do We Know Malaysia’s Bandung And South Africa’s Bombay Crush In India ?
Answer 1: Falooda
2: Which College Served As The Shooting Location For The Film Chhichhore ?
Answer 2: IIT Bombay
3: Who Among These Is A Right Arm Off Spin Bowler ?
Answer 3: Ravichandran Ashwin
4: To Hunt Which Animal Was The Dog Species Dachshund Originally Bred ?
Answer 4: Badger
5: Rabindranath Tagore Dedicated His Only Book On Science , Visva Parichay To Whom ?
Answer 5: Satyendranath Bose
15th August Answer
Q1: Who Was Recently Appointed As The Batting Coach Of Indian Men’s Cricket Team?
Answer 1: Vikram Rathour
Q2: In Men’s Tennis, Who Has Won The Most Grand Slam Titles In History?
Answer 2: Roger Federer
Q3: Who Scored The Highest Individual Score Of 166 Runs In The 2019 ICC World Cup?
Answer 3: David Warner
Q4: Deborah Herold, The Indian Cyclist, Hails From Which Union Territory?
Answer 4: Andaman And Nicobar
Q5: Which Footballer Gave His Own Name To His Son?
Answer 5: Cristiano Ronaldo
14th August Answer
Q1: Haseena Parkar Is A Film Based On The Life Of The Sister Of___.
Answer 1: Dawood Ibrahim
Q2: Which Breed Is The Popular Cartoon Dog Scooby- Doo?
Answer 2: Great Dane
Q3: Which Shah Rukh Khan Starrer Was Initially Titled ‘Katrina Meri Jaan’?
Answer 3: Zero
Q4: Which Of These American Sitcoms Is Not Animated?
Answer 4: Modern Family
Q5: Who Is The Only Person To Have Ever Won A Booker Prize And An Oscar?
Answer 5: Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
13th August Answer
1: The President Of Russia, Vladimir Putin Was Previously An Intelligence Officer Of
Answer 1: KGB
2: Which Of These Painters Is A Brother Of An Ex-Prime Minister Of India?
Answer 2: Satish Gujral
3: Which Lake In Spiti In Himachal Pradesh Got Its Name From Its Crescent Shape?
Answer 3: Chandra Taal
4: Which Fruit Can Be Seen In The Painting ‘The Son Of Man’ By Belgian Painter René Magritte?
Answer 4: Apple
5: According To Brahma Purana, On Which Day Did Lord Brahma Recreate The World?
Answer 5: Gudi Padwa
12th August Answer
1: How Many Bases Would You Find In A Baseball Diamond?
Answer 1: Four
2: In Which League Would You Find Teams Named Delhi Dashers And Chennai Smashers?
Answer 2: PBL
3: Who Is The First Indian Cricketer To Bowl Three Maiden Overs In A T201?
Answer 3: Deepti Sharma
4: Who Among These Cricketers Is Married To An Arjuna Awardee Squash Player?
Answer 4: Dinesh Karthik
5: An Ice Hockey Game Is Divided Into Three Periods Of How Many Minutes Each?
Answer 5: Twenty
11th August Answer
1: What Two Roles Does Varun Dhawan Play In The 2017 Film Judwaa 2?
Answer 1: Raja And Prem
2: The Director Of The Bahubali Series Has NOT Directed Which Of These Films?
Answer 2: Arjun Reddy
3: For Which Radio Channel Does ‘Sulu’ Host A Show In The Film Tumhari Sulu?
Answer 3: Radio Wow
4: Which Of These Was Based On Chetan Bhagat’s First Novel?
Answer 4: 3 Idiots
5: Which 1963 Film Was The First Under The Merchant Ivory Productions Banner?
Answer 5: The Householder
9th August Answer
1: Which Of These Is A Square Area Within The Infield Of A Baseball Field?
Answer 1: Diamond
2: The Davis Cup Is A Trophy Associated With Which Sport?
Answer 2: Tennis
3: Who Is The First Cricketer To Be Selected For Australia With No First – Class Experience?
Answer 3: David Warner
4: The Clothing Brand Lacoste Was Founded By A Professional Player Of Which Sport?
Answer 4: Tennis
5: The Contemporary Sport Of Ice Hockey Was Developed In Which Country?
Answer 5: Canada
8th August Answer
1: Who Plays The Role Of Katrina, Based On Sangeeta Bijlani, In The Film Azhar?
Answer 1: Nargis Fakhri
2: The 2000 Film Refugee Takes Place In Which Geographical Feature Of India?
Answer 2: Rann Of Kutch
3: About Which Musician Has Kalpana Lajmi Written The Book ‘ As I Knew Him ‘?
Answer 3: Bhupen Hazarika
4: In DC Films Was A Part Of Mision: The Actor Who Plays Impossible – Fallout.
Answer 4: Superman
5: Who Was The First Musician To Be Awarded The Bharat Ratna?
Answer 5: M.S. Subbulakshmi
7th August Answer
1: Directed By Tinnu Anand, Which Of These Is A 1981 Film Starring Amitabh Bachchan?
Answer 1: Kaalia
2: Which Nickname Is Common To Garry Kasparov, Nathan Lyon and Paul Gascoigne?
Answer 2: Gazza
3: Thomas Odoyo, Maurice Odumbe and Aasif Karim Are All Former Cricket Captains Of
Answer 3: Kenya
4: Which Of These Is Owned By The Business Group That Owns Britannia Industries?
Answer 4: Bombay Dyeing
5: Which Former Model And Actress’s Memoir Is Entitled ” Unusual?
Answer 5: Anu Aggarwal
6th August Answer
1. Who Among These Footballers Is A FIFA World Cup Winner?
Answer 1: Paul Pogba
2. Who Is The Only Sportsperson From Free India To Win Two Individual Olympic Medals?
Answer 2: Sushil Kumar
3. The 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup Was Hosted By Which Asian Country?
Answer 3: China
4. First Held In 1973, The Ocean Race Involves The Racing Of
Answer 4: Yachts
5. In Baseball, Two Teams Of How Many Players Compete Against Each Other?
Answer 5: Ten
5th August Answer
1. Rohit Shetty Made His Directorial Debut With Which 2003 Film Starring Ajay Devgn?
Answer 1: Zameen
2. Which Actor Is Common To The Films Rang De Basanti, Guru And 3 Idiots?
Answer 2: R. Madhavan
3. The Lead Actress Of Which Film Is A Part Of Bigg Boss Season 13?
Answer 3: Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
4. SRK Received The Highest Civilian Honor Of Which Of These Countries In 2014?
Answer 4: France
5. Which Actor Featured In The Doordarshan Serial ‘Gul Gulshan Gulfaam’ As A Child Actor?
Answer 5: Kunal Khemu
4th August 2020 Answers:
1. Which Publication Has Published All Of Chetan Bhagat’s Books?
Answer 1: Rupa
2. Which Mythical King Exchanged His Youth For Old Age Of His Father Yayati?
Answer 2: Puru
3. Which Karnal Based Company Was Founded By The Name Of Pal Boot House In 1954?
Answer 3: Liberty
4. Who Among These Was Not A Wife Of The Mauryan Emperor Ashoka?
Answer 4: Subhadrangi
5. Alistair Cook Became 1st England Cricketer To Be Knighted Since Whom In 2007?
Answer 5: Ian Botham
3rd August 2020 Answers:
1. The Balls Used In Which Of These Sports Have Yellow, Red Or Blue Dots?
Answer 1: Suash
2. Who Is The Fastest Left – Arm Bowler To Reach 200 Wickets In Test Matches?
Answer 2: Ravindra Jadeja
3. Which City Hosted The 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships?
Answer 3: Doha
4. Which Of These Teams Did NOT Play In The First Ever NBA Match Hosted By India?
Answer 4: Utah Jazz
5. Where Did The Indian Men’s Hockey Team Won Its Last Olympic Gold Medal?
Answer 5: Moscow
2 August 2020 Answers:
1. Which Legendary Actor Was A Part Of The 2019 Film Joker As Murray Franklin?
Answer 1: Robert De Niro
2. Which Fusion Rock Band Did Rahul Ram And Susmit Sen Start In 1990?
Answer 2: Indian Ocean
3. Which Of These Characters Dies In The Climax Of The Film Sholay?
Answer 3: Jai
4.In 1958, Mother India Lost The Best Foreign Language Film Oscar To A Film From
Answer 4: Italy
5. Which Actress Is Directing The Upcoming Charlie’s Angels 2019 Reboot?
Answer 5: Elizabeth Banks
1 August 2020 Answers:
1. Who Has Sung The Hit Songs ‘ Suit Suit ‘ And ‘ Patola?
Answer 1: Guru Randhawa
2. On Whose Gravestone Would You Find 772.5 Inscribed, His Calculation Of Heat?
Answer 2: James Joule
3. Who Among These Was A Member Of The Winning Davis Cup Teams In 2004, 2008, 2009, And 2011?
Answer 3: Rafael Nadal
4. Which Country’s ” Other National Drink ” Is Irn – Bru, A Carbonated Soft Drink?
Answer 4: Scotland
5. What Day Do We Generally Observe On The Second Sunday Of May?
Answer 5: Mother’s Day
31 July 2020 Answers:
1. The Indian Premier League Has Not Witnessed A Team Based In Which Of These Cities?
Answer 1: Cuttack
2. Dabang In Hockey, Indians In Cricket And Maharathi In Wrestling Are The Sports Teams From
Answer 2: Mumbai
3. Which Of These Is Not One Of The Two Umpires In A Game Of Tennis?
Answer 3: Ball Umpire
4. Who Became The First Indian Male Boxer To Win Silver At World Championships?
Answer 4: Amit Panghal
5. Which Of These Is Not A Type Of Gymnastics Event Held At The Olympics?
Answer 5: Aesthetic
30 July 2020 Answers:
1. Who Played The Role Of Malik Kafur In The Film Padmaavat?
Answer 1: Jim Sarbh
2. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Who Directed The Film Aks?
Answer 2: Rakeysh Mehra
3. Which Of These Film Franchises Was Rebooted In 2019 Starring David Harbour?
Answer 3: Hellboy
4. R Madhavan Played The Role Of Manu Series. In The Tanu Weds
Answer 4: Manoj Sharma
5. Which 2018 Film Begins With A Dedication To Amrita Pritam, The Hindi Poet?
Answer 5: Manmarziyaan
29 July 2020 Answers:
1. At 3,840 Metres, Mount Saramati Is The Highest Peak Of Which Indian State?
Answer 1: Nagaland
2. Which Mughal Emperor Built The ‘Shalimar Bagh’ In Srinagar In 1619?
Answer 2: Jahangir
3. Invented In 1924 In Mexico, Caesar Salad Is Named After
Answer 3: A Chef
4. Who Among These Demons Was Killed By Lord Rama In Ramayana?
Answer 4: Dushan
5. Reigning Till 1912, Who Among These Was The Last Emperor Of The ing Dynasty Of China?
Answer 5: Pu Yi
28 July 2020 Answers:
1. Who Is The 1st Indian To Score A Century In All Three Formats As An Opener?
Answer 1: Rohit Sharma
2. In Baseball, The Final Base A Base Runner Must Touch To Score A Run Is Called What?
Answer 2: Home Plate
3. Which Indian Batsman Holds The Record Of Hitting The Most Sixes In A Test?
Answer 3: Rohit Sharma
4. Indian Hockey Team Won Its First Olympic Gold Medal In 1931 At Which Of These Places?
Answer 4: Amsterdam
5. Who Is The Woman For India To Score A Century In A Women’s Twenty20 International?
Answer 5: Harmanpreet Kaur
27 July 2020 Answers:
1. Which Of These Is Not One Of The Studio Albums Of Ed Sheeran?
Answer 1: Minus
2. Who Among These Married An Austrian, Emilie Schenkl?
Answer 2: Subhas Chandra Bose
3. The Tomato Frog, Comet Moth, Fossa, And Lemur Are Some Animals Endemic To
Answer 3: Madagascar
4. 1st Woman Lawyer To Directly Become A SC Judge. Indu Malhotra Studied At
Answer 4: Lady Shri Ram
5. Other Than Bolivia, Which Is The Only Other Landlocked Country In South America?
Answer 5: Paraguay
Play the Latest Amazon Quiz:
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers Win LG Home Audio System
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers Win Rs.10,000
- Amazon World Photography Day Quiz Answers Win Sony Alpha Camera
- Amazon Pay Roulette Quiz Answers Spin and Win: Unlock Exciting Rewards
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers Win Rs.20,000
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers Win Rs.1LG Home Audio System
- Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz Answers Win Rs.10,000
- Amazon Quiz Answers (Daily)
- Amazon The August Quiz Answers Win Rs.15000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Prime Quiz Day Answers and Win OnePlus Nord
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Pay UPI Spin and Win Quiz Answers & Win Prizes
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers Win Rs.20000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Hisense Be Amazed Quiz Answers Win Hisense 4k Smart TV
- Amazon Charcoal Clean Quiz Answers Win Rs.10,000
- Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
Play the Latest Flipkart Quiz:
Play OYO Quiz: